Monday, May 13, 2013

A new format

Dear readers,

You may or may not have noticed a small but very significant change in the title. To make this blog more interesting, more active and with even higher quality content, it will from now on be written jointly by several dads. A very warm welcome to Stefan and Joakim - I know they can beat me at painting but I think I can beat them in other areas. ;-)

The focus will be even more narrow now with almost exclusively painting and hobby oriented content. We hope this will make the blog more useful to you.

Watch this space for tutorials in the future!

- Andreas

PS. All of Stefan's content has been merged into this blog, so be sure to browse the archive and tags!

1 comment:

  1. Good job - I was wondering where the old blog had gone - the RSS stopped working :-(

    Going from strength to strength - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete