Friday, August 3, 2012

State of affairs

So this post is something of a status update and a to-do list for my painting. Maybe not as interesting for you guys out there as it is for me; sorry for being egoistic here. But I think it will be interesting to look back at this post and see how things actually turned out.

Dark Eldar take a bit more time to do since I hold my self to a higher standard for my second painted army, and also I decided to base each model when painting and not wait with that until later, since later never comes...

Edit: when writing this list I am quite pleased with the progress, and I actually feel more motivated to attack the "ongoing" projects! Great stuff.

Ultramarines

Not started

  • 2 x Land speeder
  • 2 x Predator
  • Scouts squad (5)
  • Lasplas Razorback turret
  • Dreadnought

Ongoing

  • Tactical squad (10)
  • Assault marines squad (5)
  • OOP Librarian

Finished

  • Stormtalon Gunship
  • Razorback
  • Rhino
  • Tactical squad (10)
  • Scouts with sniper rifles (5)
  • Captain
  • Chaplain with jump pack
  • Dreadnought
  • Scout Sgt. Telion
  • Devastator squad (6)
  • Terminators (6)

Dark Eldar

Not started

  • Wyches (10)
  • Warriors (10)
  • Haemonculus 2
  • Wracks (5)

Ongoing

  • Lelith Hesperax
  • Raider
  • Ravager
  • Venom
  • OOP Wyches (5/10 painted)
  • Reaver jetbikes (3)

Finished

  • Razorwing Jetfighter
  • Haemonculus 1

Tau

Not started

  • XV-8 Crisis Suit

No comments:

Post a Comment